Electrical Infrastructure Field Survey & Record Upgrade
Over time, facilities and their personnel change. Drawings and documents that were once detailed are now outdated, inaccurate, and/or lost. Knowing how and where your electrical equipment is powered to/from can make a huge difference when attempting to minimize a power outage. Our plan is to fully document your electrical power services using a three phase process.
Phase 1: Survey
Phase 2: Short Circuit Coordination & Arc Flash Study (SCCAFS)
Phase 3: Tracing
- Perform a detailed field survey locating and documenting all electrical equipment found at your facility
- Add equipment on facility overheads
- Collect equipment information for all electrical equipment in preparation for Phase 2
- Perform SCCAFS based on the information collected in Phase 1.
- Draw new oneline diagrams of your facility
- Perform limited essential tracing in respect to modeling the electrical system for the SCCAFS.
- Interim update for the customer to mediate/address any deficiencies or discrepancies in their power system.
- Perform additional tracing for all electrical devices
- Branch level tracing for all outlets in your electrical system
- Create new panel schedules for every panel
- Re-run SCCAF Study and provide updated report to customer
- Update riser diagram
- Install arc flash label for all equipment